top of page


We're dedicated to a holistic approach that cherishes both inner well-being and outer beauty. Our facials go beyond skincare—they're an experience crafted with lymphatic drainage techniques, facial mapping, and pure, natural ingredients.

Discovering the root cause of your skin concerns is our expertise. By collaborating with a Naturopathic doctor and holistic nutritionist, we explore comprehensive avenues to treat and heal your body and skin.

Did you know? Our skin often mirrors the state of our nervous system, especially in response to stress.

That's why we advocate holistic healing—addressing physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects for your optimal well-being.

Who I am!

I'm Laura Erickson, a Holistic Skincare Practitioner from London, Ontario.

When I learned that what we put on our skin only contributes to 5% of our skin conditions, I was blown away.  The other 95% factors that contribute to our skin conditions are our nervous system, gut health, hormones, bacteria, lymphatic health, parasites, diet, exercise and toxins in our environment.  That's why I love working with a Naturopathic Doctor and Holistic Nutritionist because my clients can get the full package for treating their skin concerns! And not to mention a Colon Hydrotherapist, to aid in the digestive and parasite aspect of skin conditions! 


I look forward to helping you on your holistic skincare journey! 



Embrace Gua Sha, facial cupping, lymphatic facial massage, oil cleansing, microcurrent treatment, exfoliation, red light therapy, and more.

Microneedling (collagen induction therapy): Enhanced with the power of red light therapy.


Our offerings are meticulously crafted to foster serenity, renewal, and overall well-being.


Experience up to a remarkable 400% increase in natural collagen within the initial two weeks!

Complimentary Micro-needling Consultation: A 15-minute face-to-face session for those seeking insight into micro-needling.

Facial Mapping and Red Light Session: A 40-minute experience encompassing personalized face mapping to identify potential root causes of skin concerns, followed by a 20-minute red light session.

bottom of page